Using the advanced technology and expertise, our team of radiologists and technicians ensure that each imaging study is performed accurately, efficiently and conveniently to provide the highest quality studies for evaluating your clinical conditions.
The technology used in the Imaging Center is listed below.
1.5 Tesla MRI Scan (Hitachi Echelon Smart)
- Superior to patient friendly acoustic noise reduction function (Smart Comfort) (94% Gradient Noise Reduction)
- Multi-channel RF system for Whole Body Imaging
- High Order Shim System (HOSS)
- VASC-ASL (Non contrast MR Angiography Technique for renal and peripheral MRA)
- PrimeFSE only Hitachi Proprietary FSE Technique; excellent for imaging in presence of prostheses.
- RAPID parallel imaging technique to reduce scan time, increased temporal resolution for dynamic scans and other clinical benefits
- High resolution and fast protocols for uncooperative patients with RADAR reconstruction technique
- Excellent multi-parametric prostate imaging with Spectroscopy
32-Slice CT Scan (Canon Aquilion Start)
- 3D visualization of the internal organs in details
- Metal Artefact Reduction Algorithm to eliminate metal imaging disturbances and achieve high quality imaging
- 3D/Angiogram procedures are performed and reconstructed with VITERA software
- Comprehensive liver applications for surgical planning with liver analysis
- Low dose scanning with the higher spatial resolution for early detection
- Barium Special Examination for GI tract
- Intravenous Pyelogram (IVP)
- Intravenous Urogram (IVU)
- T-tube Cholangiogram
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG)
- For severely ill patients or patients in Intensive Care Units (ICU)
- For early detection and diagnosis of breast cancer and other diseases in women
Ultrasound (2D, 3D, 4D, Doppler)
- For visualization of internal organs as well as fetal development and abnormalities
- Brain Tumors
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Brain damage due to head injury
- Brain death
- A technique for recording and evaluating the electrical activity produced by nerve cells and skeletal muscles
Our Imaging Center is open daily and same-day appointment may be available.