Our multidisciplinary teams of specialists, nurses, physiotherapists and others aim to help the patients regain the best possible health, quality of life and independence, by offering a wide range of services.
- Orthopaedic rehabilitation such as total hip arthroplasty, total knee arthroplasty and joint stiffness, etc.
- Neurological rehabilitation such as stroke, spinal cord injury and myelopathy, etc.
- Paediatric rehabilitation such as cerebral palsy, Down’s Syndrome, autism, etc.
- Musculoskeletal rehabilitation such as spondylosis, frozen shoulder and prolapsed intervertebral disc, etc.
- Maternity rehabilitation for pre-natal and post-nasal mothers.
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS)
- Infrared Radiant Heat
- Short-wave Diathermy
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Traction Machine
- Shoulder Wheel/ Pulley
- Parallel Bar/ Stair Climbing
- Occupational Therapy Exercises
- Physiotherapy Ball
Everyday 9 am – 5 pm
For more information or appointments, please call 09946405771.